Saturday, October 3, 2009

RSVP date extended to Oct. 10th

Hello Friends,

I have had an outstanding response to the reunion mailer, however, have had very few pay. Therefore, I am extending the RSVP deadline to October 10th.

If you want to come, but for some reason can't pay now, please email me at,

andi.cummins@gmail.com

I will include you in the headcount for the caterer--all I ask is that you pay me by 10.24.

You can give me a check that night or pay via PayPal anytime before.

ONLY CATCH ---------------you have to let me know that you are coming by October 10th.

I hope you all are excited for this special night.

xoxo A

p.s. the 80's band cancelled, and I have replaced them with a dj and a photo booth :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for all of your hard work Andi. I can't imagine how many hours have gone into this, and being a mother of two! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete